Advantages and Benefits
8 important advantages of the tilt/turn window:
The tilt/turn window, when assembled with available accessories, will provide locking around the entire window perimeter. The many security features and Entry Resistant Fittings make your window into a "strong point".
|EASE OF CLEANING
The cleaning of the tilt/turn window is easy and convenient as it is performed from the comfort of the inside of the room. No ladder or precarious positions to reach. Just open the window completely in the turn position. This will rotate the sash toward you.
Because of the design of this high performance window system, maintenance is kept to a minimum. Adjustments are provided to assure proper sealing pressure throughout the long life of the window.
The operation of tilt/turn is simple and effortless. By rotating the handle into any one of the three standard positions, the window sash will respond easily no matter how big or heavy the sash.
Modern tilt/turn windows close tight. Cold, heat and noise insulation are unrivaled by any other window system. These unwanted elements remain where they belong - outside.
With the window in the full open position you create a 100% unobstructed opening producing a fast and convenient exit in any emergency.
In the tilt position, the window provides draft-free fresh air exchange while maintaining burglar security. The window cannot be operated from the outside of the room.
A tilt/turn window can be opened completely in the turn position providing rapid air exchange when required.
TILT/TURN FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compare the smooth, high-gloss finish of Eurobuilt with other windows. It has no pits or flaws to collect dirt.
- Miter-cut and fusion-welded sash and frame corners prevent leaks, add strength, and keep the window in square.
- Concealed multipoint locking hardware increases security and performance.
- The dual sealing system offers superior performance. Frame and sash profiles overlap to create a compression seal that's air and water tight.
- The multi-chambered design adds insulation and strength.
- Separate chambers for drainage and reinforcement help prevent condensation.
- All frame profiles can be used to create combinations of windows for bay, bow, or multiple designs.
- Internal screw bosses and extra walls ensure sturdy hardware attachment.
- Snap-in glazing beads make it easy to replace glass from inside your home.
- Multiple frame and sash profiles meet a wide range of size requirements, including French, atrium, and entry doors.
- Accommodates a broad range of glass types and thicknesses, including single through triple panes, high energy efficient, argon gas-filled, or decorative glass.
Eurobuilt Inc. warrants its uPVC lineal components to be free from defects for a period of twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase; insulating glass units are warranted against seal failure for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase; all mechanical components are warranted for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. Please contact us for further details on warranty.